We Do Windows specialise in replacing your steamed up double glazing. We also offer an extensive range of double glazing repairs, allowing you to restore and improve your existing double glazing, rather than replacing it. Our services include:
Replacement double glazed units
At We Do Windows Ltd. we always ensure that we use good quality hardware and provide this at very competitive prices, therefore ensuring excellent value for money for our customers. We offer an extensive range of glass, so we can be sure to meet your individual requirements. Our range of glass includes:
ENERGY EFFICIENT GLASS
Did you know that a staggering 26% of all domestic heat loss escapes through the windows*?
If you're thinking of having new windows to benefit from energy saving glass, stop and think. If your window frames are in good condition why rip them out and start again, incurring a large cost and substantial amount of waste. At We Do Windows we just replace the glass, meaning you can still upgrade your glass to the latest energy efficient units without replacing the frames, potentially saving you ££££'s.
We use Planitherm Total + glass in our energy efficient units, as it is at least 25% more energy efficient than most double glazing. I think you will agree that is a very significant amount!
Planitherm Total + is one of the most energy efficient glazing products in the UK, which:
• Captures free heat and light from the sun
• Reflects radiated heat back into the room, helping to maintain an even, comfortable temperature
• Reduces draughts and cold spots and virtually eliminates internal condensation
• Maximises the amount of natural daylight into the home
• Combined with virtually any window frame will achieve a Window Energy Rating (WER) of B and an A+ is much easier to reach.
• Has no tint or hazey finish; common in other energy saving glass such as Pilkington K glass
To find out more about the benefits of Planitherm and how it can help you, click here.
* Source: Energy Saving Trust ** Source: Saint-Gobain Glass consumer research 2010